As we approach a critical juncture in terms of the earth’s environmental concerns, it is evident that our planet is in jeopardy. To contribute to change, we take initiatives to protect natural resources by reducing the Group’s environmental imprint. This is a critical aspect of our global duty, which we embrace by caring for and improving sustainable production throughout our operations.
Adopting sustainable development methods in the production region is an important part of our supply chain strategy. Our commitments to the environmental issues have been and continue to be the efficient use of energy and natural resources, the utilization of renewable energy resources, the mitigation of waste production and its sensible management, and the manufacturing of more ecologically friendly products.
In terms of responsible consumption, we are committed to promoting a more sustainable way of life for our customers by promoting an ecological perspective in the use of our products, as well as recycling, environmentally responsible use of our products, proper waste segregation, and re-use of their packaging.
- Assuring the quality of the product and the safety of the customers.
- Ensure that raw and packaging materials are sourced in a sustainable and circular manner.
- Reducing packaging and implementing circular economy waste management strategies.
- In order to reduce our environmental footprint, we must improve energy efficiency, employ renewable energy sources, and reduce GHG emissions in manufacturing and distribution.
- Investing in research and development for new and long-lasting products.
- For safety and environmental protection, we use the most up-to-date technologies while adhering to all necessary local and European legislation.
- Continually upgrading our production facilities with the most up-to-date equipment and procedures.
- Improving our environmental consciousness during the product development process.
- Marketing that is environmentally and socially responsible, as well as product labeling that is environmentally and socially responsible.