Find the following detailed Job Description and Requirements that might be yours.
- Able to operate CNC Milling machine properly and correctly.
- Responsible for completing all types of work related to the CNC MILLING machining process, in accordance with SPK requests or working drawings or instructions from the Head of Section.
- Fill out the DAILY MAINTENANCE FORM of CNC-MILLING machines every day.
- Record, store and maintain machine tools and equipment.
- Check the condition of engine oil every day: engine cutting oil (coolant oil), engine feeding oil, oil cooler, adding oil if it is reduced from the limit, doubling oil when it is dirty or not suitable for use (cooling oil).
- Minimum education SMK Mechanical Engineering
- Minimum 2 years experience in the same position
- Able to read technical drawings and use measuring tools
- Able to run machine program
- Willing to work with shift system
- Able to work under pressure and tight deadlines
Vacancies close on September 30th, 2022. If you are interesting, please fill HR form through the following link: CLICK HERE and do not forget to fill “CNC-OP-0707” at the Job Position Apply filling form to identify your job position to apply.